How can you resist a perfect vacation at Sapa – a town in the Hoang Lien Son Mountains of northwestern Vietnam. A popular trekking base, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley. “Should I go to Sapa ? “ from Hanoi, then why not ?
An adventure is waiting for you to discover, follow us to know why you should go to Sapa while wondering where should you go next from Hanoi.
Sa Pa is a highland district of Lao Cai province, a land of humility, quiet but hidden in the wonders of nature. The natural landscape of Sa Pa is combined with the creativity of the people along with the terrain of the mountains, the green of the forest, as the picture is arranged in a harmonious arrangement to create a region with many attractive romantic scenes.
What is the most beautiful Sapa tour ?
- The time to travel Sapa is from September to November or from March to May. This time Sapa weather is stable, dry days, cold nights.
- April – May, this is also the bloom season of many beautiful flowers. The rice field is very beautiful, photo hunters like to go this season and rice season.
- September to October is the season of rice, then all corners of Sapa are bright yellow. But you should go in the middle or late September, to October many places have been harvested.
- December to February is very cold, can appear ice and occasionally snow. This is also the bloom season of peach blossom.
Stunning Natural Views That Attracts Tourists
- Silver Waterfall about 200 m high with streams of water which created impressive sound of mountains and forests.
- Cau May is a historical relic of ethnic.
- Sapa is known as the kingdom of flowers, such as peach blossom, yellow peach, small yellow peach, plum purple, plum blossom, roses, pear flowers, … special is immortal flower that living forever with the time.
- Sapa Cave is located in the Muong Hoa Valley with 196 stone carvings exotic shapes of ancient people thousands of years ago
- Ham Rong Mountain in the immediate vicinity of town, any visitors can go there to see the whole town, Muong Hoa, Sa Pa, Ta Phin valley hidden in the smoke.
Famous Places To Visit
- Fansipan refers to the roof of Indochina. This is the most favorite place when visitors come to Sapa.
- Lao Chai – Ta Van is where ethnic minority people living, about 7km from the center of Sapa town.
- Situated in the center of Sapa town, Sapa Stone Church, built in 1895, is considered to be one of the oldest surviving French architectural landmarks.
- Cau May has become the name of a famous old town in Sapa built in 1905. Cau May in Sapa is a famous bridge that is bound by the rattan wires crossing Muong Hoa stream, located about 20km south of Sapa town center.
Transportations from Hanoi to Sapa
By motorbike: This choice is for only people who loves adventure, but Vinaday is not recommend this because Motorbike travel requires you to have good health, perseverance. And this is risking if you don’t know the directions.
⇒ The direction from Hanoi:
- Option 1: Ha Noi – Vinh Phuc – Viet Tri – Phong Chau – Doan Hung – Yen Bai – Lao Cai – Sapa (total road about 360km)
- Option 2: Ha Noi – Hoa Lac – Son Tay – Trung Ha – Phong Chau – Phong Chau – Doan Hung – along 70 – Lao Cai – Sapa (total road 370km)
By Limousine Car: Limousine is a comfortable and affordable price. There are currently two types such as 9-seater and 29-seater limousine for route from Ha Noi – Sapa – Hanoi. The car will pick up passengers in the old town area of Hanoi and Sapa town. The price for one ticket about from 350,000 – 450,000 VND / seat. (~ 15 – 20$)
By Train: Sapa tourism by train is good choice because it’s cheap and safe. There are two types of train: SP (fast) and LC (slow), departing from Hanoi Railway Station in the evening (19h – 22h) and to Lao Cai Station early in the morning (5am – 7am).
⇒ However, traveling by train takes a lot of time and have to catch a bus for about 50,000 VND / person (~ 2- 3$) to the beautiful town of Sapa. In addition, train tickets on weekends are extremely expensive and must be reserved several days in advance.
By Coach: The price is from 230,000 – 280,000 VND (~ 10 – 13$) / person / one way and depart from My Dinh, Luong Yen or Gia Lam (Ha Noi) bus stations to SaPa only 8 – 9 hours. Travel by coach has the advantages such as its going straight to SaPa tourist destination and does not stop at any station, and the car also runs overnight as the train.
What To Eat When Traveling Sapa ?
Sapa is the country of temperate vegetables such as white cauliflower, Sapa is the country of temperate vegetables such as white cauliflower, radish, beetroot, broccoli…
Fresh Salmon & Sturgeon
Unlike salmon, sturgeon imports are often slightly fat, fishes raise in cold water which have firmed meat, no fat. In the Sapa cold weather, a hot pot of salmon / sturgeon steamed with fresh vegetables; salmon or sturgeon can also be sliced thinly to mix salad, grilled … Which is not perfect ?
Pigs are made to clean, marinated and then left whole roasted or baked. The thin piece of meat, from the outside into only a crispy crust, then a layer of lean meat is soft, sweet, less than 2 cm thick; and inside is bone. Usually also very small and soft, eatable if not the hard bone and sipping with Sapa docynia indica fruit wine.
Hotel & Spa For Perfect Trips
Take a seat, right over there, stay and enjoy spa at these spa from these hotel below, professional services, friendly staff, rooms feature modern facilities <<< (goreise.com)
Sapa Legend Hotel & Spa
An extensive 4 star hotel, offering luxury facilities and an outstanding accommodation experience to every single guest.
Our beautiful hotel has quality choices for memorable holidays, business travel and special occasions to suit your unique needs and provide a superior experience for every taste and cater to every requirement.
Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
The Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa is modeled after a mountain lodge with views over the charming town of Sapa, the resort’s lush gardens or impressive Mount Fansipan.
The resort is fully equipped to help you enjoy a hassle-free holiday with services ranging from transportation and tours.
Topas Ecolodge Sapa
The Ecolodge is the only one of its kind in Vietnam and has a perfect location – situated atop two cone formed hills, set deep in the spectacular Sapa valley of northern Vietnam.
Topas Ecolodge is based on sustainable principles to ensure minimum impact on the surrounding environment. Topas Ecolodge employ people from nearby villages and use local products and goods in order to bring economic benefits to the community.
Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa
Nestled on its own picturesque hill, Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa offers amazing panoramic views of the marvelous Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range and unparalleled experiences in a unique, secluded destination.
The beauty of the holiday accommodation at Silk Path Grand Resort and Spa in Sapa, North Vientam, is celebrated with thoughtful designs and décor providing spacious layouts, luxurious bathrooms, and indulgent bedding that surround guests in total luxury and comfort.
Check out more 5 star luxury hotels and resorts & vacation packages at our website goreise.com and contact us by these following info to have a best vacation as your wish.
goREISE.com: Luxury Hotels & Resorts – Vacation Packages
Add: 230 De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Hotline: 028 38 38 83 87