Located in Vung Tau province, Con Dao is one of wonderful destinations for whom would like to relax and discover the stunning scenary of this island. It offers visitors a rare experience not found anywhere else in the country with a lot of beaches, attractive landscapes and delicious dishes.
From May to September, that’s a great season for tourists to go diving.
To travel from Sai Gon to Con Dao
- By airplane: It takes just 1 hour from Sai Gon to Co Ống airport.
- By bus: It takes 3 hours from Sai Gon to the centre of Vung Tau
After the arrival to the airport or the centre of Vung Tau, you have to take a taxi or rent a motobike to move to Con Dao.
- Six Senses Côn Đảo: (5*)is far from the city around 20km. That’s one of luxurious resorts, near beaches and convenient for tourists to stay and visit many places around.
- ATC Côn Đảo Resort:(4*) includes villas of french style with nice view to Con Dao beach. It is suitable for bussiness and family.
Best places to visit
- Con Dao Museum
- Con Dao Prison
- The tiger cages
Interesting activities on the beach
- Diving to see the colorful coral
- Going to the beaches Lo Vôi, An Hai, Dat Doc.
- It’s enough for tourists to have an experience from 3 to 4 days on this island.
- The price of services is expensive. So you can have a plan by yourself and discover this mysterious island.
- It’s easy for you to buy a lot of sea products and enjoy the meals by yourselves.