Owing to its rich historical past, this region is utterly attractive and has a lot to offers: the magnificent Hue Citadel and hundreds of pagodas, sumptuous beaches as well as a dazzling traditional culture and culinary art.
Eventhough Hue is not large and some mistake are made by words that only coming to the center not the beach. “IT’S WRONG” and Hue also own stunning natural sceneries, especially a lot of beaches. Top 5 beaches are Lang Co, Thuan An, Canh Duong, Vinh Thanh, Ham Rong.
Each options have each fascination, now figure out with Vinadaytravel that which option is the “BEST MOVE” for you at your trip or vacation to Hue. Or it may be both of it !!!!!
- 1 Hue City Centre
- 2 How about staying in Hue’s beaches ?
Hue City Centre
Which Is Cool ?
- UNESCO World Heritage is Imperial Citadel, great attractions in Hue are the Tombs of the Emperors, which are located along the Perfume River south of the city.
- Hue is quite compact, so you can reach most of the hotels, restaurants, and the Citadel easily on foot.
- Hue is easy to get a grip on. The main landmark is the Perfume River (Hương Giang), with the old city and the Citadel on the north side and the newer city, including most hotels and restaurants, on the south side.
- Much of the riverside has wisely been done up as a pleasant promenade and park dotted with bizarre sculptures. The tombs are located further south in the outskirts of Hue.
Dishes That Make You Can’t Leave
- You can easily enjoy the local tastes and access to restaurants or small shops. The most famous local dish is bun bo Hue (bún bò Huế), a noodle soup served with slices of beef and lashings of chili oil.
- Com hen (clam rice) consists of rice topped with baby basket clams, crispy pork skins, roasted peanuts, shrimp paste, and fresh greens.
- Banh khoai is easily distinguished from other savoury snacks in Hue thanks to its turmeric yellow colour.
- Known in English as steamed rice cakes, banh beo look similar to cupcakes but are topped with dried shrimp, deep-fried pork rind, shallots, rice vinegar, and fresh herbs, etc..
Nightlife Is Very Exciting
Brown Eyes Bar Hue with its extensive cocktail menu and light-hearted entertainment. Gecko Pub brings one of central Vietnam’s best mojitos. Hue’s walking street to meet the needs of fun, entertainment, shopping, explore Hue cuisine of tourists and people.
Hotels Meet Your World’s Standard
Pilgrimage Village Hue Boutique Resort & Spa
♥ Pilgrimage Village Hue Boutique Resort & Spa with round-trip transfer Hue airport or Free one dinner for two adults, Free breakfast, 2 nights at Deluxe room ( Special sale! Discount 5% at goreise.com ) <<< What are you waiting for ? Heaven to your mind and body, there are 2 restaurants, serving Vietnamese and international cuisine, and 3 bars that include a lounge.
- Pilgrimage Village boutique resort & spa is ideally located in the quiet countryside in rustic village setting surrounding by lush tranquil gardens, yet near to famous historical landmarks and the city of Hue. Including tombs of Khai Dinh, Tu Duc and Minh Mang.
- Delicious meals, sound sleep, and the peaceful life of our quiet countryside combine to refresh your spirits and make you feel rejuvenated. Our warm-hearted staff thrive to make you feel at home.
- With 139 rooms & villas, the resort is as warm and inviting as it is fresh and full of vision. There are plenty of activities to choose from, whether swimming in our 48m Slope pool.
- More intimate Peanut pool, relaxing on the comfortable loungers, playing pool, taking a private tour around town, indulge in a spa treatment (Rated 9,2 / 10).
La Residence Hotel & Spa Hue
♥ goreise.com offers you a super special deal with 10% discount for 3 days and 2 nights at La Residence Hotel & Spa Hue includes round trip Hue Airport Transfer, daily Breakfast, 2 nights at Superior Room.
- The well-appointed rooms are individually designed with beautiful Art deco furniture and spacious terraces. The Art Deco design aesthetic runs throughout the hotel from the central reception rotunda, flanked by two wings, to Le Gouverneur Bar, Le Parfum restaurant, formal gardens, swimming pool, and 122 guest rooms and suites.
- La Residence Hue Hotel and Spa is 1.5 km from Hue Imperial Citadel. Dong Ba Market, Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts, An Dinh Palace and Nam Giao Esplanade are within 2 km away. Phu Bai Airport is accessible with a 17 km drive.
- This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Hue! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area (Rated 9,3 / 10).
How about staying in Hue’s beaches ?
Clear Water With Stunning Views
♥ Can’t resist of the sound from the beach, stunning views, white coastlines – Welcome to Hue’s beach. Lang Co beach owns its clear water with white sand besides the vast rainforest on the mountains.
- Located beside to Lang Co beach is Hai Van Mountain – Hai Van Quan is a famous landscape of Vietnam.
- Along with Hai Van Mountain, Lang Co Beach has coral reefs, lobsters and a variety of high value seafood. In this area, there are also Son Tra island, where many kinds of wildlife and plants are preserved. Behind the beach is Lap An Lake and Bach Ma Mountain.
- A blue world in your own eyes – Ladies and Gentlements, it’s Thuan An beach. Visitors want to enjoy the beauty of Thuan An beach, then just only take about 15 minutes by taxi, half an hour by motorcycle or 45 minutes on the bike.
- Summer is coming !!! Traveling to Thuan An beach to enjoy the scenery and deep into the water in the cool air is bringing the life a meaning.
- Explore the fishing village, to contemplate more new things, must definitely taste the delicious fresh flavors of the ocean. Do not forget to bake right on the charcoal stove at the beach, sip a bit of wine in the Chuon village.
Activities For Adventures
- You can not ignore diving into the corals and surfing, immersed in the blue water of the beaches. Or just lie on the sand, drink a coconut and watch the blue sky.
- Visit the Bach Ma National Park or take some amazing photos at rainforest, diving and resort at Lang Co beach.
- Explore the fisherman life, come to Thai Duong Shrine – Spiritual place is devoted to the people devoted to those who want to understand more deeply about the fishing village and the ancient.
- Tran Hai ancient town nearby is also an interesting destination in the combined trip of visitors to Thuan An.
Resort 5 Star With Professional Services
Banyan Tree Lang Co Resort
♦ Economy Class will never let you down (discount to 7% from goreise.com) >>>>>>> – TWO nights at Lagoon Pool Villa
- Daily buffet breakfast for two persons at The Water Court Restaurant
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- Complimentary shuttle service to Hoi An and Hue
With 3 days and 2 nights at Banyan Tree Lang Co Resort, enter to a world of ancient and modern history, dramatic vistas in a rugged landscape, unspoiled nature and three UNESCO World Heritage Sites nearby; Complex of Hue Monuments, Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary.
- Surrounded by white sand beaches and magnificent mountains, the air-conditioned villas are decorated with elegant paintings and eco-friendly materials like bamboo.
- Stay in shape with state-of-the-art equipment, or rise at dawn to bring your body and mind in perfect harmony at the Yoga Pavilion.
- Ride the waves of the East Sea when having fun with our water sport activities. Jetskis’ speedboats, paddleboards, kayaks, windsurfers and archery are just some of the sporting options for you to enjoy.
Angsana Lang Co Resort Hue
♦ Special sale from goreise.com with discount 8% (3 days & 2 nights) <<< Imagine that you wake up to the view of Truong Son Mountain Range on one side and sea on the other at Angsana Lang Co resort in Vietnam. Hike through mountain ranges and race your friends and family on jet skis.
– 02 nights at Garden Balcony room.
– Daily buffet breakfast for two persons at The Market Place Restaurant.
– Complimentary airport shuttle service (based upon the resort shuttle schedule).
– Complimentary shuttle service to Hoi An and Hue
- Step out and chill by your balcony while admiring the charming mountainscape. Soak in the bathtub before relaxing in your comfortable king-sized bed. Look out of your bedroom’s floor to ceiling window to an amazing view of the endless sea.
- Dive into your own plunge pool or chill on your spacious balcony. Relax on the lounger or take a dip in your sunlit plunge pool.
- Dine al fresco or within your suite and enjoy time in the spacious living area. With four restaurants at our Angsana resort there are a wide variety of dining options to choose from.
Ana Mandara Hue
♣ Ana Mandara is Hue’s first beach resort located 20 minutes from downtown Hue on the spectacular Thuan An Beach and Tam Giang Lagoon. This location offers guests a taste of “real” Vietnam.
- With the neighboring fishing village and lagoon one side and 400m of private beach. ms and villas scattered through 2.8 hectares of landscaped gardens. Guests are welcomed into a wide spacious lobby with panoramic views over a reflection pond and beach.
- There are two-gourmet restaurants, wine lounge and pool bar. Hues’ largest swimming pool and four Spa treatment room, two mud bath rooms, heated pool, beauty salon and fitness centre ⇓⇓⇓
♦ We only want to make you happiest with special deal at Ana Mandara Hue included two nights at Deluxe Room, daily breakfast, airport transfer. This is the cheapest deal ever at goreise.com <<<
∇ Finally, which is the best for you ? You can decide it righ now, our lovely guests. Eventhough the beach or the central, it’s still have its own interesting things, we suggest you should stay both to discover and bring more memories from Hue (Vietnam).
Check out more 5 star luxury hotels and resorts & vacation packages at our website goreise.com and contact us by these following info to have a best vacation as your wish.
goREISE.com: Luxury Hotels & Resorts – Vacation Packages
Add: 230 De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Hotline: 028 38 38 83 87