“Before going travel to Myanmar, make sure you have the best preparation “Myanmar vaccinations” for your health care. An ideal checking from doctors about 4-6 weeks, checking carefully medicines and vaccines. Note our listed vaccinations below for your trips and stay healthy. “
|Price may change in different nations, time, and doses|
- 1 Routine Vaccines
- 2 Food and Drink
- 3 Sexual
- 4 Avoiding incests
- 5 For Animals Hygiene
- 6 Yellow Fever
- 7 Tips and Notes
- 8 Prescription Medicines
- 9 Bring These Medicines For IN-CASE
- 10 Supplies To Prevent Illness or Injury
- 11 Hospital in Yangon City (Myanmar)
Positively your checking vaccinations date and include measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and yearly flu shot.
Food and Drink
This vaccine is recommended because you can get hepatitis A through contaminated food or water in Myanmar, regardless of where you are eating or staying.
You can get typhoid through contaminated food or water, for most travelers, especially if you are staying with friends or relatives, visiting smaller cities or rural areas, or if you are an adventurous eater.
You may get hepatitis B through sexual contact, contaminated needles, and blood products, if you might have sex with a new partner, get a tattoo or piercing, or have any medical procedures.
You may need this vaccine if your trip will last more than a month, depending on where you are going in Myanmar and what time of year you are traveling. You should also consider this vaccine if you plan to visit rural areas in Myanmar or will be spending a lot of time outdoors, even for trips shorter than a month. Your doctor can help you decide if this vaccine is right for you based on your travel plans.
Talk to your doctor about how to prevent malaria while traveling. You may need to take prescription medicine before, during, and after your trip to prevent malaria, especially if you are visiting low-altitude areas.
For Animals Hygiene
Rabies can be found in dogs, cats, bats, and other mammals in Myanmar, please following this vaccine for these group below:
- Travelers involved in outdoor and other activities (such as camping, hiking, biking, adventure travel, and caving) that put them at risk for animal bites.
- People who will be working with or around animals (such as veterinarians, wildlife professionals, and researchers).
- People who are taking long trips or moving to Myanmar.
- Children, because they tend to play with animals, might not report bites, and are more likely to have animal bites on their head and neck.
There is no risk of yellow fever in Myanmar. The government of Myanmar requires proof of yellow fever vaccination only if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever.
Note: Yellow fever vaccine availability in the United States is currently limited. If you need to be vaccinated before your trip, you may need to travel some distance and schedule your appointment well in advance. Find the clinic nearest you.
Tips and Notes
- Zika is a risk in Myanmar. Zika infection during pregnancy can cause serious birth defects. Therefore, pregnant women should not travel to Myanmar
- Eat and drink safely
- Prevent bug bites
- Stay safe outdoors
- Keep away from animals
- Reduce your exposure to germs
- Avoid sharing body fluids
- Know how to get medical care while traveling
- Select safe transportation
- Maintain personal security
- Your prescriptions
- Travelers’ diarrhea antibiotic
- Altitude sickness medicine
- Medicine to prevent malaria
Bring These Medicines For IN-CASE
- Diarrhea medicine
- Motion sickness medicine
- Cough drops
- Cough suppression/expectorant
- Medicine for pain and fever
- Mild laxative
- Mild sedative or other sleep aid
- Saline nose spray
Supplies To Prevent Illness or Injury
- Hand sanitizer or wipes
- Insect repellent
- Permethrin (Permethrin is insect repellent for clothing)
- Sunglasses and hat
- Latex condoms
- Antiseptic wound cleanser
- Insect bite treatment (Anti-itch gel or cream)
- Eye drops
Hospital in Yangon City (Myanmar)
- Asia Pacific Medical Centre
Like Academy Private Hospital, this is another private hospital with international medical service standards.
Address: 335 Lower Kyee Myin Daing Road, Htar Nar Ward, Yangon
- Pun Hlaing International Hospital
If your destination is or nearby Hlaing Thayar Township, visit Pun Hlaing International Hospital for checking your health problems.
Address: Pun Hlaing Golf Estate Avenue, Hlaing Thayar Township, Yangon
- International SOS Clinic Yangon
Besides public and private hospitals, you can choose reliable clinic for medical care and International SOS Clinic Yangon is one of them. The clinic opens from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Address: Inya Lake Resort, 37 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road
- Australian Embassy Medical Clinic and Dental Surgery
This famous clinic and surgery is also a recommended places with Australian standards and a team of professional doctors.
Address: Unit 206, Golden Hill Tower, 24-26 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan
- Home Medicare Service Clinic
Check out Home Medicare Service Clinic if you are in Lanmadaw Township, Yangon.
Address: No. 30 Shwe Taung Tan Street , Lanmadaw Township , Yangon , Myanmar (Burma).
- Academy Private Hospital
Academy Private Hospital offers qualified doctors, coupled with high-quality medical services. Therefore, it deserves to be one of the top private hospitals in Yangon.
Address: 335 Lower Kyee Myin Daing Road , Htar Nar Ward , Yangon , Myanmar (Burma).
- Pacific Medical Center
Pacific Medical Center is reliable for medical care.
Address: 81 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road , Bahan , Yangon , Myanmar (Burma).
- Sakura Medical Centre
Visit Sakura Medical Centre if you have any health problem when visitng Yangon.
Address: 23 Shin Saw Pu Road , Sanchaung Township , Yangon , Myanmar (Burma).
- Asia Royal General Hospital
Asian Royal General Hospital has a reputation for high quality services and talented doctors.
Address: 14 Baho Street, Sanchaung Township, Yangon
- Shwe Gon Dine (SSC) Specialist Centre
Shwe Gon Dine (SSC) Specialist Centre, as its name states, is a reliable place for medical care.
Address: 7 Shwe Gon Daing (East) Street, Bahan, Yangon
Check out more 5 star luxury hotels and resorts & vacation packages at our website goreise.com and contact us by these following info to have a best vacation as your wish.
goREISE.com: Luxury Hotels & Resorts – Vacation Packages
Add: 230 De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Hotline: 028 38 38 83 87